Saturday, December 29, 2012

Birthday Celebration

The sun is setting today on the end of two fabulous days. Last night the girls all took me out to dinner. We we to a local restaurant whose never had to cater for twenty before so the whole, eating, actually getting what you ordered and paying was a complete and utter shambles. The food that Ally and I ordered was the best I've eaten since I've been been here. It took over 3 hours to come too lol. The girls had even ordered me a cake which is not an easy thing to organize as cakes are not readily available. Wee were going to go clubbing but as it was a late night, and all the girls were going to safari today, we didn't end up going, which suited me fine. I enjoyed being home and having another drink, my cake and reading birthday wishes from home.

This morning was a slow start. Such a cool feeling knowing we didn't have to be anywhere. I did all my hand washing and sat out on the feeling very relaxed. I slept badly last night, no idea why so enjoyed a nap this afternoon. I'd booked Tracy a masseuse to come.

Have just had an hour massage and she will do a pedicure and manicure too. I'll post the final price but the hour massage cost $12.50!!!! We've got wine and cheese and grapes for dinner to top off a couple of very special days.

I apologise for the lack of photos but I will upload a few now from my phone but the main ones will wait until I get home.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.