Friday, December 14, 2012

Leaving for my adventure

After 14 hours arrived in Dubai
12172km.
Flight was so crowded and uncomfortable. This airport is amazing. It's huge and there's a gazillion people here. My eyes gave me lots of trouble on the plane with the dry air and the fact that they were already sore when I left. Thankfully the chemist sold me antibiotic drops and even took AUD. And they cost less than what they would at home with a health care card.

Will have to figure out how to change my watch. It's doing my head in that its only 6.19am but I have it as after midday. It was still dark when we landed and the little I could see from the plane window was amazing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 3

Location:Dubai in transit

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen... how amazing this adventure is going to be... I am going to enjoy reading about your journey...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine sitting on a plane for 14 hours. Bet you were glad to stand up and walk around when you landed.
    Laureen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.